[Bf-committers] Meeting about blender motion tracking ;)

David Millan david at artresnet.com
Fri Jan 12 13:04:59 CET 2007

Hi to all, first, sorry for my bad english ;)

I want start a new project for blender, a camera motion tracking and
matchmoverst etc...
It's a dificult project then I like people who want help!!
Now there are some people but I need more people and need help of artist
too.

Ok, the first point, I like we can make a first irc meeting where we can
discuss what we will do.
In this meeting I like to discuss:
- What we do
- The things that artists need
- The things that Blender need
- The time and disponibility of persons.
- References and theory we need
- Asign preferences and responsabilities.

The meeting can be the Sunday 14/01/2007 at 17:00 UTC time, on Spain at
18:00 there is a convertor time :)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
on Freenode IRC on #blendermotiontracker like after blenderdevelopers
meeting :)

Thanks to all.