[Bf-committers] yafray code maintenance

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jan 10 11:31:29 CET 2007

Hi Arne,

We need two things as a minimum;

- a developer who keeps track of a working yafray export and plugin
   (also to ensure changes in blender don't break yafray export)
- a developer who can review bugs reported related to Yafray
export/plugin

And a third thing optional:
- improve or further develop the yafray export/plugin
   (includes working on design of a new generic exporting API)

The first two issues won't take too much time for a developer... and
very important for us to know the yafray side in Blender is being
backupped. Would you consider to do this?

Thanks,

-Ton-