[Bf-committers] Reducing email overhead

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 20:00:06 CET 2007

Just so you'll know, this is an age-old problem and it will probably get
people who didn't get to read this thread pissed off, it's surprising how
such a little thing gets people so ticked off.

Anyway, I think the current behaviour should remain as is. It is much more
disturbing to think you replied to everyone and then find out you didn't..
another thing is some of the weird spam filters people have, you get to
prove you are human time after time, when all you wanted to say is "that and
that is wrong"..

I have a different suggestion though; ton - maybe you would like to try
gmail? it has a nice thread-based view which brings order into the chaos..