[Bf-committers] Reducing email overhead

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Mon Jan 8 19:44:57 CET 2007

I also prefer the change to 'reply-to goes to sender, and reply to all goes
to the group'.

Currently it is difficult to send a mail to the sender, and if you reply you
can make the mistake to send to all.
Other way around would be that you want to send the mail to all, but only
the sender gets it. That can be easier fixed (re-send) then getting that
unwanted email back :)

I prefer to stay with 1 list, no splitting: it's nice to have discussion
centered on this mailinglist.
Erwin