[Bf-committers] Sunday meeting, jan 7, 2007

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jan 7 17:02:55 CET 2007

Hi,

1) Pending todos:
- Martin will add hotkey/button for snap tools
- Ton has to make the UI for baking still
- Andrea wraps up tablet support

Further it's all in the bug tracker! Still a lot of reports togo...

2) Scheduling
Proposal: let's keep bcon-3 for one more week, and go to bcon-4 next
sunday. And with this definition:
- no new features please! (unless already planned to add)
- if in doubt, send a mail to this list to explain what you want to
do...

3) BCon
We devised the 'bcon' status with the idea to be able to communicate
easier about the status of the code. It seems that bcon3 is the most
confusing state still... we might shuffle the bcons a bit like this:

bcon1: after release, develop new plans.
Commits can be done for fixes/maintenance/patches as usual

bcon2: new release targets defined, work on that started
Commits can be done for fixes/maintenance/patches

bcon3: release scheduling, only work allowed on approved/scheduled
projects
Commits can be done for approved or scheduled maintenance/patches only

bcon4: Only commits related to bugfixes

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org