[Bf-committers] source\blender\blenpluginapi\iff.h not synchronized

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Sat Jan 6 23:05:30 CET 2007

> Hi,
>
> There have been several changes in the struct ImBuf in the past. The
> plugin API should get updated too with a new struct, and a version
> check would warn users that they have to recompile the plugin.
>
> In past releases it was done by Kent Mein... and I assumed he'd do it
> for 2.43 too?

Sorry about that, I dropped the Ball on this.  Ton did ask me to look at it
but I assumed he ment just take a look at the external plugins.  So I said
I would recompile them all once we have a release.  I totally blanked on
looking at the actual api.

I've been out of it the last few weeks dealing with some personal stuff.

Kent