[Bf-committers] Current OpenEXR Lib linking problem

Eugene Reilly gene001 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 03:03:44 CET 2007

I had some link errors on Windows when building with VC8, and I realized I
had seen it before when I tried to build with the OpenEXR libs from the
OpenEXR site.  The problem is due to those libraries being compiled with /MD
rather than /MT.  I took a look into the openexr lib folder and found the
readme saying "Includes and libs taken from OpenEXR-1.4.0-vcnet2003.zip."  I
don't know about the vcnet file, but the vsnet file from the openexr site
are compiled with /MD.  I then replaced the lib with the ones I compiled
myslef with /MT and I compiled fine again.  Anyone else having this issue?

--
Eugene (etr9j)