[Bf-committers] Committing Stephane's change to iff.h.

gigaformx at copper.net gigaformx at copper.net
Fri Jan 5 18:57:54 CET 2007

Dear Stephane,
  First of all, are you a boy, or a girl?  I cannot tell by name and
I would like to know if I'm addressing girl.
  Secondly, I'm very new at developement, so could you please tell me
how I would go about committing the changes you've made to iff.h.  I
don't have your source file, so how do I get it, so that I can commit
it?
                                                         With regards,
                                                        Stuart B. Duff