[Bf-committers] Re: physics test suite

erwin at erwincoumans.com erwin at erwincoumans.com
Wed Jan 3 20:20:31 CET 2007

No.

Bullet allows very stable simulation of rigid body dynamics, and most of the
physics demos should run quite well.

But just like with other physics engines, it requires careful setup and it
is easy to mess up by inexperienced users. This is one of the reasons why
some commercial physics engines make their money: supporting developers to
make sure they author the objects in the right way, and how to avoid bad
situations (too small objects, very heavy on top of very small, too thin
objects and many more).

The Bullet Website has a Wiki with Physics Tips. Also there is a forum to
ask questions how to improve your simulation.

It is better to have this discussion on the physics forum, rather then on
this committers mailinglist.
Just visit http://bulletphysics.com

Thanks,
Erwin