[Bf-committers] Re: physics test suite

Carsten Wartmann carsten.wartmann at imago-viva.de
Wed Jan 3 14:40:02 CET 2007

Ben Stabler wrote:
> Would it be possible to set the 'go to sleep' flag either through python or
> in the interface (or both) during design? How difficult would it be to add
> that option?

You could also use SHIFT-ALT-CTRL-P to record the Ipos until your
objects are settled down, then remove the Ipos (at the last frame).

However I miss that function of the very old gameengine (pre 2.0) where
you could press SPACE and all changes happened (Objects moved, Camera
View etc.) in the GE were taken to Blender itself.... However I guess it
was so easy because of the tight integration of the old GE into Blender....

Carsten