[Bf-committers] Broken binary plugins

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon Jan 1 13:17:22 CET 2007

Hi, didnt expect the VarStruct would mess up anything.
The reason I added it is that its used for clever_numbets (pupBlock in
python) and some descriptive labels was cut down to use about half of
space available.

Looks like this opens a can of worms so it can be changed back of others
agree its a good idea... if thats the case Ill look at making
clever_numbuts do text some other way.

- Cam