[Bf-committers] Game Engine

Sangwoo Hong sahngwoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 19:22:50 CET 2007

Yeah, the cube in cube example sounds wonky.  An object is not going to
bounce around the inside of a collision object in any physics engine I know
of.  Claiming to be able to write such an engine in python to solve this
problem seems to suggest a certain level of misinformation regarding the
subject.  Wanting to know if something that's interpreting python on the fly
is "fast" seems suspect as well.  Then there is suggesting Panda3D...

Anyway, it almost sounds like he's using the old physics instead of bullet
which is much more robust.  Gotta agree with Alexander, I think some
sessions mining the docs is in order here.

phong.