[Bf-committers] Sunday meeting minutes, 25th feb 2007

Chris Burt desoto at exenex.com
Mon Feb 26 04:53:15 CET 2007

Ditto..

Besides... SIGGRAPH 2007 is in August. Two months from now is April
release.. or May.. then we only have June + July + part of August to get
2.5 ready for SIGGRAPH???? This seems like not enough time for such a
major batch of work.

My vote (not that its worth much) is to start 2.5 now. No time for 2.44
in my opinion.

Regards,
--Chris