[Bf-committers] Sunday meeting minutes, 25th feb 2007

doug doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Sun Feb 25 22:18:03 CET 2007

  One important consideration for a stable release, is groups needing to
use stable releases. such as renderfarms, comapnies.....

I for one was unable to use any "ENV" mapping on any of my models for the
entire last build, since Respower, uses a stable release rather than CVS,
meaning I also needed to use the same release.  it was infact a bug I
reported before the '2.42a' build was made, but was not fixed in time, as
it was seen as unimportant to halt the release.

It is another consideration that needs to be made when prioritising speed
over quality.

Cheers, and keep up the good work.

Doug Ollivier