[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x Base.h Base.c blender/release/scripts 3ds_export.py 3ds_import.py armature_symmetry.py bvh_import.py mesh_skin.py mesh_solidify.py object_apply_def.py object_b

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 21:20:41 CET 2007

On 2/23/07, Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If there are bugs found/fixed that demand a 2.43a update I'd like to
> know?

I think the grab bug with shape keys and vector bug are both important
in that they are something users are likely to encounter frequently in
regular blender usage.  I'd like to have a fix only release in that
this will be the reference release for BlenderBasics - so it is
especially important that user not encounter obvious/annoying bugs.
Also I'd like to test the python API more (someone mentioned in the
forums that the image api was broken/dropped? )  Also some GE related
fixes are being worked on as well.

The 2.44 two month release isn't a bad idea - but it would almost
certainly result in changes that would result in the book having
differences so I would rather just dive into the full 2.5 recode.

LetterRip