[Bf-committers] Release done!

Carsten Wartmann cw at blenderbuch.de
Mon Feb 19 14:17:21 CET 2007

Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> The release has gone! The new blender.org has some flaky pages still,
> but also great new content. Check the feature vids for example!

Thanks to all for their hard work!

> Thanks all again for a wonderful 7 months of inspiring work. And, now up
> to 2.50!

I hope 2.43 will have some lifetime ;-) At least untill my book is sold
out and I am ready for a fourth issue ;-)

> BTW; cvs is open now for fixes, but please wait with (big) new feature
> commits a little while. Keep an eye at the bugtracker too!

Hope the GE will be get some more attention, and that maybe some of the
small bugs which are just broken while working on the GE will be fixed
for at least an 2.43a version.

For example the true-timed pulses in the RaySensor which *I* was able to
fix (see patchtracker) such a simple bug it was....

All the best!
Carsten