[Bf-committers] Release done!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Feb 19 11:16:54 CET 2007

Hi team,

The release has gone! The new blender.org has some flaky pages still,
but also great new content. Check the feature vids for example!

The next days or week(s) we will migrate one by one more parts, such as
wiki, eshop and forums. As last step we'll reinstall gforge on
projects.blender.org, which then will get svn as well.

Thanks all again for a wonderful 7 months of inspiring work. And, now
up to 2.50!

BTW; cvs is open now for fixes, but please wait with (big) new feature
commits a little while. Keep an eye at the bugtracker too!

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org