[Bf-committers] ffmpeg in Windows Build?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat Feb 17 13:06:16 CET 2007

Hi,

Not in the official release. It's untested, not well integrated.

We need someone to ensure ffmpg works seemlessly together with
quicktime, with avi, and avilib. Or better, code this whole movie
library in a nice way for Blender. Current state is messy.

Sofar only Linux Blender has active support for ffmpg.

-Ton-