[Bf-committers] 2.43 release AHOY!

Stephane SOPPERA stephane.soppera at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 16 00:33:14 CET 2007

Ton Roosendaal a écrit :
> Hi team,
>
> After a very long bcon4 freeze, and 7 months pregnancy: the birth of
> 2.43!
>
> - CVS is entirely frozen now!
>
> - Releases can be built, and sent to me or Kent as usual
>
> - Don't forget to run the regression files;
>   http://download.blender.org/demo/test/test243.zip
Hi,

Maybe I made a mistake but I notice a problem with test scult.blend on
my own CVS build that I don't reproduce with
http://www.letwory.net/downloads/Blender-2.43-rc7.zip.
I'm building with MSVC7 & scons and running on WinXP.
The problem I notice is that now when clicking and dragging the mesh is
displayed all white; the display goes back normal when releasing mouse
button.
Changing the settings in Scult Properties sub-window, the problem can be
worse: the 3D view become completely blank while dragging.

Is there a more up-to-date build than
http://www.letwory.net/downloads/Blender-2.43-rc7.zip so that I can test
and confirms the problem came from my build?

Stéphane