[Bf-committers] Release... almost there?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Feb 15 11:01:19 CET 2007

Hi,

I need a fact check, to summarize:

There are three types of windows builds going around now:

1- Andrea builds with MSVC 7.1, scons
    I think that's what Simon uses too

2- Nathan builds with  MSVC 8, scons
   (Compiler Version 14.00.50727.42)

3- gcc builds (versions unknown)

Reported is that build '1' has the sculpt display error, and '2' and
'3' are fine.

To check on possible compile optimize errors:
Can Simon or Andrea test it with a MSVC 7.1 non-optimize compile?

Nathan now will compile a fresh release candidate and upload it for
your testing pleasure. Stay tuned!

-Ton-