[Bf-committers] BUG: Only shadow material gives black faces

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Wed Feb 14 07:08:51 CET 2007

Hi,

Sorry for posting this here, but projects.blender.org seems to be
down and I can't access the bug tracker.

There seems to be a nasty bug when using onlyshadow materials, the
faces facing away from the lamp turn black. There's an example image
here:

http://mke3.net/blender/etc/onlyshadbug.png

I tested in Blender 2.42 which goes fine. Since projects.blender.org
is down I can't update CVS so I apologise if this has already been
fixed in the last couple of days. There's a test file here: http://
mke3.net/blender/etc/onlyshadbug.blend.zip

cheers,

Matt

Matt Ebb . matt at mke3.net . http://mke3.net