[Bf-committers] Re: [ bf-blender-Bug Tracker-5996 ] subsurf, displace, and edge split crash

Ben Batt benbatt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 12:27:42 CET 2007

Hi, I'm currently in the middle of moving house, so I have very little
internet/computer access until next week. This means I can't look at
bug #5996; could someone else look at it?

>From the description, I suspect it may have something to do with orco
calculation (there is an issue with the way they're calculated that I
haven't had time to fix yet). A quick fix to stop it crashing might be
to change the way the size of the orco array is determined (I think it
can end up too small at the moment, as the code assumes that the
number of vertices without deform modifiers turned on will be the same
as the number of vertices with deform modifiers turned on).

Ben