[Bf-committers] Higher "Mesh Tools Tab".

Renato Perini rperini at email.it
Thu Feb 8 19:02:55 CET 2007

Just a stupid observation, but I noticed that (in edit mode) the "Mesh
Tools" tab is now higher than the others due to inclusion of new buttons.
Is this supposed to be reorganized before final release? I think it's
very ugly from a "user point of view" :P

Thanks.
Renato

 Sponsor:
 Refill s.r.l. - Cartucce compatibili e kit di ricarica per tutti i modelli di stampante. Acquista al telefono o online: consegna in tutta Italia in 48 ore!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5190&d=8-2