[Bf-committers] Release & web upgrade status

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Feb 8 16:35:39 CET 2007

Hi,

Latest update:

- Wednesday, 20:00 CET we will freeze typo3 (cms) on blender.org.

That will enable us to migrate the content to the new server, with new
templates etc. It also means we then should be finished with the logs!

I would prefer to then have everything done for 2.43, so the launch of
the new blender.org website can be together with the software release.

Bart/Marco want to test things cerefully and thoroughly, so at least
1-2 days is needed for them to migrate and launch the new site. ETA is
friday evening, europe time.

So, as already mentioned in the previous mail, we should freeze cvs
completely monday.

-Ton-

In order to get the operation totally smooth and an exciting launch, we
should be finished with all release builds and all release logs