[Bf-committers] Re: EU have a dream? Blender in 2012!

Roland Hess rolandh at reed-witting.com
Mon Feb 5 13:37:49 CET 2007

Exactly what kind of specifics do they look for in this? Does it have to
  a feature list?

If not, it could focus on being an engine for the implementation in an
open source context of new theories and technologies as they emerge,
focusing on (but not limited to) graphics and simulation research
produced by Universities in EU member nations. This would commit the
grant to attempting to bring to reality a lot of research whose
theoretical components may have already been funded by EU cash.

Don't know if that's even feasible, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Roland Hess
harkyman