[Bf-committers] EU funding and consortiums

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 09:34:01 CET 2007

Ton,

I'd recommend we try and establish a couple of different consortiums
that are Blender focused,

one for architectural related work - samo if you are on this list -
that project you were talking about for experimental architecture -
can a consortium be developed out of that?  Can you contact the
relevant parties?

one for animation related work - again with the universities -
contacting the animation departments and possible some European
studios would be good.

We might also talk to medical and scientific visualization or gaming
departments.

it would be good if there are people at such facilities who could open
a dialog for us, assuming this is something Ton thinks we might
pursue.

LetterRip