[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/release/scripts kmz_ImportWithMesh.py

jean-michel soler jmsoler at free.fr
Fri Feb 2 22:38:43 CET 2007

Campbell Barton a écrit :

> jmsoler at free.fr wrote:
>
>> Selon jmsoler at free.fr:
>>
>>> Selon Campbell Barton <cbarton at metavr.com>:
>>>         FACES=[]

>>> It seems to works.
>>>

>> I just did a test on the Rotterdam's Kmz file, 2OOOO polys .
>> With the modif 2' 28'', without : 2' 28'' . is it worth to lost
>> time on such a modif ?
>>
>> for i in xrange(len(ndata)-1, -1, -1):
>> if not ndata[i]:
>> ndata.pop(i)
>

> The benchmark is invalid. it includes the time taken to select the
> file and press OK on the PupBlock, Ill evaluate both scripts and
> compare speed differences.

Same result with correct benchmark.  Almost. Now times are always
exactly the same.
With all the modifs, there is no difference. Always the same times.
Perhaps you should
respect my author rights and do not change my works . You lose your time
and you make
me lose mine trying to explain  to you that there is no gain.

Yes in fact, we have learnt at least something : I tested the collada
1.4 import on google earth 4
files exported  by the last Google sketchup and it does not import
anything except 3 empty
objects.

jms