[Bf-committers] Ton, Coders, Project Peach Members

rjtiess at warwick.net rjtiess at warwick.net
Mon Dec 31 23:27:51 CET 2007

Ton, Coders, Project Peach Members,

I just want to take a moment to thank you for all
the amazing work being done and to wish you
the best in the coming new year.  It is going to
be an amazing time for Blender once again!

I quietly read this list and always marvel at the
effort invested in each new version of Blender.
It is really inspirational, watching all the activity,
and to say "thank you" almost seems insufficient.

My final project for 2007 certainly would not
have been possible without those vital efforts,
and so I dedicate it to you who make this kind
of creating a possibility for Blender's community:

http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=113289

Take care, and keep up the incredible work!

Robert