[Bf-committers] code cleaning

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Dec 31 10:35:14 CET 2007

Hi,

There's no lock on coding in trunk yet; Nicholas' commit was cleaning
up bad level calls (src functions exposed in kernel) and moving
functions
from src to kernel. That kind of work we can better do in the 2.5
branch now.

Note: in 2.5 there's no blender/src/ no blender/include/ and no
blender/python/
directory, we transplant everything from those directories function by
function over.
The rest of blender is relatively unaffected.

And, needless to say; let's first see evidence that we can get this 2.5
concept
realized! In a couple of weeks we know more, and then there'll be a
moment we do
real freezes.

-Ton-