[Bf-committers] can we merge ?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Dec 26 11:02:56 CET 2007

Hi Hamed,

If you mean the branch I nicked 'Blender2.5': then it is best to wait a
while... it is firstmost the UI specs we need to work on first, and how
the GE can be put back is easier to define when we've tested all ideas
in more detail.

I'm also still interested in a roadmap with the GE to make it a
plugin... at least something we can explore during the next months too
with the new structure?

-Ton-