[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [12998] trunk/blender/source/blender: == Sequencer (includes a little bit of Peach :) ==

Anders Gudmundsson anders.gudmundsson at telia.com
Tue Dec 25 21:09:50 CET 2007

Hi!
I know this is not the right place for bug reports, but since Peter
requested testing on big endian...
Sequencer image preview and render output seems to be broken on Linux
PPC, all I can see and get is one or two scanlines at the top. (since
Revision: 12981 the sequencer image preview displays red with the
scanlines on top)
I've just built latest svn on OS X 10.4 PPC and get  the same issue...
The bug is also in filed the tracker: #7989

Anders