[Bf-committers] Event+tool recode

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Dec 24 20:19:26 CET 2007

Hi all,

Apart from three images and a irc log (thanks Tom!) there's not much
documented yet.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/SundayMeetingAgenda/
December_23rd_2007

However, to give impatient people something to chew on, I've today
moved the snapshot of my work to a branch in svn. Then you can at least
study some of the code! Feedback is very welcome of course.
Note that it currently hardly compiles even.

Current plan for me:
- get blender to compile and link again (without game engine, without
python and src)
- then remove bad level calls (can use help with that, will talk via
irc)
- then port over screen and subwindow management

Hopefully we can do the proposal review this and next week, include
amendments for the design, and then form the taskforce 2.5! There's
going to be a gigantic todo... :)

For now; enjoy the holidays a bit too! I'm back the 26th.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org