[Bf-committers] Mo' layer goodness

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Sat Dec 22 00:42:08 CET 2007

Well, as long as we're all throwing in our opinions here:

I have no problem with the current layer system, apart from the odd
times when I accidentally hit the "`" key and turn on all my layers.  So
even if there are N named layers, I would not like to see the current
layer buttons go away, nor the M-key inside the 3D window.  So either
leave the UI to the first 20 layers as-is, or somewhere be able to
define what 20 layers the user can assign to the 20 layer buttons.

Ken