[Bf-committers] Mo' layer goodness

Bob Holcomb bholcomb at mak.com
Fri Dec 21 23:21:07 CET 2007

found 2 more cents under the sofa:

 Iterating over a linked list without needing to do the check is a much
better way to do it as you pointed out.  The point being that there is a
more flexible way to do this than the way we are doing it.  One thing to
consider is how the user interacts with this new linked list layer
system.  The current version presents 20 buttons, will we present 999
buttons?  or a dropdown, or a layer space, or make it part of the
outliner, etc, etc, etc. I think this is definitly an IRC discussion to
be had during a sunday meeting or post meeting for a small team.

The sunday meetings are at 10:00 am EST for those who wish to attend.

cheers,

Bob

--
Bob Holcomb                          MaK Technologies
Simulation Software Consultant       68 Moulton St, Cambridge, MA 02138
Email: bholcomb at mak.com