[Bf-committers] New Empty Types- Sphere and Cone

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Sun Dec 16 09:13:06 CET 2007

On Saturday 15 December 2007 10:56:36 Joshua Leung wrote:
> In that case, why not just instance a group on an empty?

That might well do it indeed. Would also help  with another problem I was
thinking: empties using an arbitary shape not being distinctive anymore w.r.t
meshes, as they'd then at least show as green. The arrows don't have that
problem, 'cause usually scenes don't have objects that look like that - dunno
if that is a prob with the suggested sphere and cone.

~Toni