[Bf-committers] Peach feature wishlist - earn eternal fame, fortune, and of course movie credits :)

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Fri Dec 14 19:25:37 CET 2007

Aargh, I was just writing an e-mail to announce this.. :)

There is already a page with big features we would like to have on peach.blender.org, but this new page has features for which the time to implement can be counted in days instead of weeks, and is intended to get developers involved more easily.

In return for your efforts, you will receive eternal fame and glory through a place in the Peach movie credits.

Cheers,
Brecht.