[Bf-committers] New Empty Types- Sphere and Cone

David Bryant aceone at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 14 18:50:10 CET 2007

  Last night,I wrote some new code.The patch provides Blender with 2 new empty types sphere and cone.
It uses OpenGL routines and the functions are called by the drawaxes() function in Blender.I wrote the circle and box
empty functions that Blender now has and these work exactly how they're supposed to as well (even with scaling and rotation).This code will compile with
the latest SVN codebase.Good tools for riggers.The patch has been uploaded to the patch tracker.
Digikiller