[Bf-committers] Named Layers Update 9

David Bryant aceone at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 14 02:15:58 CET 2007

Bugfix patch:
Issues fixed:
  I wanted to "really" stabilize the base code before I added further tweaks
to the UI. This is yet another bugfix release.

 Issues fixed:
 The bone layers button UI in the 3D view as well as the Scene Layer buttons
UI in the 3D view had an   overlapping problem when drawn on the screen.

 Blender would crash if the layer buttons UI was present in the 3D view and
a object or bone was deleted.

 If the scene was empty and the bone layers UI was selected from the menu
Blender would crash.

The code is very stable now.

The named_layers_update9 patch has been uploaded to the patch tracker.

A .blend will be uploaded for demonstration purposes for the patch's
functionality in a day or two..

The issues now fixed  will compile with the latest SVN code.
Documentation can be acessed here:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Digimator