[Bf-committers] Fw: [bf-blender-Patches][6842] A new procedural texture implementation to generate tiling

Ahmad Kabani ahmadkabani at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 00:12:55 CET 2007

Hi Tom,

I completely understand about the time and priorities; especially due to the plans for Peach and Apricot. Hence, I don't want to pester developers too often. But anyway, I will try my best to join in on IRC on Sunday; would be interesting to see how everyone collaborates in online meetings :)

Cheers,

Ahmad