[Bf-committers] Fw: [bf-blender-Patches][6842] A new procedural texture implementation to generate tiling

Ahmad Kabani ahmadkabani at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 20:15:50 CET 2007

Hello,

I haven't added anything new for a while now but if needed, I can always add more texture presets to increase usability. The code is stable but not optimized.

I always miss the Sunday meetings; especially nowadays since I'm busy preparing for some certification exams. Anyhow, I will try to join the chat this Sunday. If not, the gentle poking will be done when I have time to log in to IRC :)

For the Sunday meetings, do I need to make a presentation to the devs with the idea behind the implementation, possible issues and improvements/extensions, etc? I'm assuming a simple "hi, commit my patch" is not going to cut it ;)

I was planning on doing a website to show off the implementation but alas it never happened due to time restrictions. Anyone here interested in seeing the progress with examples may do so by visiting http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=94666 and obviously the patch tracker.

Thanks for all the responses. I hope I haven't inconvenienced anyone by my request.

Cheers,

Ahmad