[Bf-committers] Documentation for generating a patch

olivier.saraja at free.fr olivier.saraja at free.fr
Tue Dec 11 16:12:17 CET 2007

Hi,

> Obviously, this is not the appropriate command since we aren't using cvs
> any longer.  I used this command instead:
>
> svn diff > patch.txt
>
> I'm not sure if this is correct or not, but if somebody more
> knowledgeable than I could take the time to update the submit-a-patch
> page, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, I edited the offending page. I'll look at the other pages for other
cvs/svn changes whose updates have been omitted. But if you (or other people!)
spot more of these, please report.

I'll be on IRC this evening (Paris time) in order to bug coders about this and
make sure the editions I'll make would be the correct ones.

Cheers,
--
olivS