[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [12773] trunk/blender/source/blender: Tools

olivier.saraja at free.fr olivier.saraja at free.fr
Tue Dec 4 08:31:09 CET 2007

Selon Martin Poirier <theeth at yahoo.com>:
> Actually, I was hitting that particular snag today
> (saving an image while having a video format
> selected), personnally, I'd much rather have it
> default to lossless PNG than lossy JPEG, but maybe
> it's just me.

I also think that lossless format (any) should be default and that lossy ones
(especially jpeg) should be an option. Could save time to some uncareful artists
that render, save, close Blender and finally discover on the post-process stage
that they are working on an awful base image (for example).

--
olivS