[Bf-committers] Blender 2.45 RC2 Call

Simon Clitherow aphex at nildram.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 21:14:55 CEST 2007

Diego Hernan Borghetti wrote:
> Hello all:
>
> Yes, it's time to get a RC2, if we have lucky, angels sing, and a light
> fills the room then we get the RC2 out around weekend ;), so, could the
> plataform managers tell when they are available ?

Windows RC2:

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~aphex/blender-2.45-RC2-windows.zip
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~aphex/blender-2.45-RC2-windows.exe

This build still has the render problems mentioned earlier, as I've not
had any success in tracking it down.

I believe that this is also a problem on at least one other platform
(http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2007-August/019073.html
) but the error isn't as pronounced.

This is definitely something that should be fixed for the final release
IMO, as it is not just a compiler problem as originally thought.

I'll try to find time to get on IRC over the weekend in case we need to
discuss :)

Cheers,

Simon