[Bf-committers] FBX exporter for Blender?

Rodrigo Hernandez kwizatz at aeongames.com
Wed Aug 29 01:04:57 CEST 2007

You're right, there are no specs either, its too closed to be an open
standard.
I guess since the Windows version of Blender links against the Quicktime SDK
it would be ok to link against the fbx SDK, (maybe as a Python extension
then called from a script),
but I am really the new guy around here, so I really don't know what I
am talking about :)