[Bf-committers] 2.45 release - py script problems

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Fri Aug 24 16:42:36 CEST 2007

Stephen Swaney wrote:
>   Python 2.3 is the lowest version we claim Blender will use.
>   This requirement is mainly due to OSX.

IIRC, didn't we decide in a Sunday IRC meeting (and even Ton agreed)
that OSX users would just have to deal with 2.4 being the minimum
supported version and upgrade python on their own?  I know we've been
around and around on this issue, but thought we decided anyone smart
enough to figure out Blender should be smart enough to figure out how to
install Python.

Ken