[Bf-committers] 2.45 release - py script problems

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Fri Aug 24 15:51:54 CEST 2007

Stephen Swaney kirjoitti:
>   The decimal module is not in our tiny Python bundle on Windows.
>   We can inclulde it there, but that does not address OSX.

should we introduce a macosx (or 2.3 compat?) bundle, then?

surely we can put the decimal module somewhere for macs too, if we
decide to keep it. of course it may well that the script in question
does not actually need it even (i don't know if arbitary precision math
is relevant in blender scripts when the internal c code resorts to
unprecise floats in the end anyway, but i haven't looked at the script).

~Toni