[Bf-committers] NDOF problems

Arne Schmitz arne.schmitz at gmx.net
Fri Aug 24 16:24:53 CEST 2007

Today I've got my SpaceNavigator, and I tried out the build which I did for
Rui. That one seems to work fine. But of course I also wanted to check out
the patches that have been commited afterwards. So I checked out and compiled
the branch/ndof version. It compiles fine, and upon loading blender it prints
out:

 $ blender
 guessing 'blender' == '/path-to-blender/blender'
 Compiled with Python version 2.5.1.
 Checking for installed Python... got it!
 ndof manager
 plugin path=/path-to-blender/plugins/3DxNdofBlender.plug;   ndofLib=0x1255dd0
 1 client
 X Display: :0
 Magellan App Window: 0x3c00002
 Magellan Motion Event ID=829
 Magellan Command Event ID=832
 Magellan Root Window: 0x13a
 Magellan Driver Window: 0x520024c
 Magellan Driver Window Name: Magellan Window
 Failed to open font .blender/.bfont.ttf

However, Bleneder does not seem to be utilizing the SpaceNavigator. If I run
the old version, everything works fine. Xcube works fine, too.

Any ideas?

Arne

--
Dipl.-Inform. Arne Schmitz              Phone   +49 (0)241 80-21817
Computer Graphics Group                 Fax     +49 (0)241 80-22899