[Bf-committers] 2.45 release - py script problems

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Fri Aug 24 15:56:29 CEST 2007

> It seems reasonable to expect that our bundled scripts will run
> on all supported platforms.

I agree it should be that way.  At the same time I do not think
we should remove the above mentioned scripts if they do not comply.
For now I'm thinking fix it for windows by adding the needed script(s).
(short term fix)

Long term, not so sure...
Python2.3 is starting to get a bit old for being the version we are supporting.
I'm guessing/hoping apple maybe feels the same way and will eventually upgrade.
Maybe we should all just email Steve and Woz and try to get them to upgrade? ;)

Kent
mein at cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein