[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [11618] branches/pyapi_devel/source/ blender/python/api2_2x: aparently MSVC was giving errors here

jmsoler jmsoler at free.fr
Fri Aug 24 15:54:09 CEST 2007

Campbell Barton a écrit :
> what version of python are you compiling with?

The scons' win32-vc-config.py is defined like that :

BF_PYTHON = LIBDIR + '/python'
BF_PYTHON_VERSION = '2.5'
BF_PYTHON_INC = '${BF_PYTHON}/include/python${BF_PYTHON_VERSION}'
BF_PYTHON_BINARY = 'python'
BF_PYTHON_LIB = 'python25'
BF_PYTHON_LIBPATH = '${BF_PYTHON}/lib'

> When making a subtype you need to reference the base type (tp_base),
> which should be accessible when including Python.h
>
> Heres pythons example module,
> http://svn.python.org/projects/python/trunk/Modules/xxsubtype.c
>
> for MSVC we might need to use the DEFERRED_ADDRESS macro.
>
>   DEFERRED_ADDRESS(&PyList_Type),		/* tp_base */
>

> What is the error the compiler throws anyway?

I will make a new one to see exactly.

--
Best regards,
jms ( http://www.amazon.fr/Blender-Starter-Kit-Divers/dp/2744021741 )