[Bf-committers] Any new about the fixs for 2-44-stable branch ?

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Aug 24 07:58:47 CEST 2007

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007, Stephen Swaney wrote:

> These two scripts, mesh_unfolder.py and collad_import.py, either
> need to throw more verbose errors describing the errors, or they
> should not be part of our standard distribution.

Well. Not even scripts looking like built-in functionality
("Add->Mesh->Torus") are compatible with a full Python 2.3 install on Linux
and just say the notorious "Python error - check console" - so, this goal
has been missed in a worse way long ago already...

Alexander Ewering

[ i n s t i n c t i v e . ]      instinctive mediaworks

Zur Waldeshoehe 6                    Tel.: 02393-220558
59846 Sundern                         Fax: 02393-220559
Germany                xx-mail: xx-mail.com/instinctive